Responsible for managing and maintaining the day-to-day activities of the warehouse and its personnel. Working in conjunction with plant operations to maintain inventory levels, warehouse management systems (NAV) and executing all supply chain initiatives.
Essential Job Functions:
• Leads, motivates, trains and coordinates daily shift operations to assure product flow within the warehouse while meeting safety, quantity, and efficiency requirements.
• Facilitates problem-solving and develops action plans to address process issues to meet customer demands.
• Leads and develops a high performing work organization that maximizes employee teamwork, contributions, suggestions, and decisions.
• Coordinates with Warehouse Manager to ensure the accomplishment of overall plant objectives.
• Provides for effective labor relations within the operations unit by ensuring that employment practices are fair and consistent.
• Responsible for managing order processing, creation, and submission of C of A requests from QC department.
Non Essential Job Functions:
• Assists with inbound and outbound logistics scheduling.
• Assist with scheduling of regular raw material, packaging and finished goods inventory, cycle counts to manage accurate inventory.
• Participates on committees and tasks forces engaging in special projects.
• Performs other related duties required and assigned.
• 1+ years of experience working in a food manufacturing facility.
• Maintain a safe work environment and adheres to all company safety policies.
• Previous or proven leadership skills
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Strong computer skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, Nav.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment.
• Ethical conduct.
• Strong time management skills.
• Forklift and other material handling equipment trained
With a diverse range of duties including installation, repair and maintenance of food grade equipment, Maintenance Technicians provide hands on service, and troubleshoot mechanical issues to aid in production.Learn More & Apply
Our Warehouse Operators engage in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in our warehouses ensuring inventory is accurate and accounted for.Learn More & Apply
As an organized self-starter, Production Packers are responsible for the proper packing, coding and recording of finished products for shipment, ensuring all products have met our specific guidelines.Learn More & Apply