Engages in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in the warehouse.
Essential Job Functions:
• Unloading and arranging of incoming packaging freight for storage in the warehouse.
• Unloading raw material.
• Inspection of incoming freight to make sure all items on freight bill or bill of lading are received and notification to manager or lead of damaged goods.
• Entering packaging materials received into computer system
• Labeling, palletizing and packing of product for shipment.
• Loading of outgoing freight.
• Moving of packaging materials into and out of pack-end area for production.
• Rotation of stock.
• Involved in inventory counts of materials and product to maintain accurate inventories.
• Cleaning of warehouse and production areas when necessary.
• All other reasonable work requests from manager.
Non Essential Job Functions:
• Participates on committees and engaging in special projects.
• Daily interaction with all departments within the company.
• Frequent interaction with common outside carriers and drivers.
• 1+ years of experience working in a food manufacturing facility preferred.
• Maintain a safe work environment and adheres to all company safety policies.
• Strong organizational skills
• Basic computer skills-Microsoft Word, Excel, Nav.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment.
• Ethical conduct.
Ability to work individually and in a team setting.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear.
The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee is occasionally required to sit and climb or balance. The employee must regularly lift and/or move objects up to 10 pounds, and frequently lift and/or move objects up 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
With a diverse range of duties including installation, repair and maintenance of food grade equipment, Maintenance Technicians provide hands on service, and troubleshoot mechanical issues to aid in production.Learn More & Apply
Our Warehouse Operators engage in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in our warehouses ensuring inventory is accurate and accounted for.Learn More & Apply
As an organized self-starter, Production Packers are responsible for the proper packing, coding and recording of finished products for shipment, ensuring all products have met our specific guidelines.Learn More & Apply