JOB DESCRIPTION: Manage and oversee 4 - 6 employees and assist to ensure complete customer service cycle and finance cycle is in compliance with deadlines. Customer satisfaction is primary focus and secondary is finance while continually supporting staff, sales and brokerage network.
PRIMARY FUNCTIONS/KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES OF THIS POSITION:
• Customer orders, full accountability for all customers and broker network support.
• All financial monthly reports and metrics completed on a timely basis.
• Maintain and ensure all records and data are confidential and stored in an organized and paperless format.
• Collaborates with and supports other managers/supervisors/leads to ensure the full compliance cycle for customer service and finances are in order and no issues are unresolved.
• Plan and implement budgets for sales, costs and expenses and monitors budgets with actuals on a monthly basis.
• Work directly with IT and Advise Executive Directors, CEO, and CFO.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Bachelors Degree
• 5 + years of demonstrated customer service and client relations experience
• 5+ years of demonstrated experience working in a computerized accounting and finance environment
• Must have demonstrated Microsoft Office experience
• Microsoft NAV Experience preferred
• Food Manufacturing Experience is preferred
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multi-task and manage staff, in a fast-paced environment
With a diverse range of duties including installation, repair and maintenance of food grade equipment, Maintenance Technicians provide hands on service, and troubleshoot mechanical issues to aid in production.Learn More & Apply
Our Warehouse Operators engage in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in our warehouses ensuring inventory is accurate and accounted for.Learn More & Apply
As an organized self-starter, Production Packers are responsible for the proper packing, coding and recording of finished products for shipment, ensuring all products have met our specific guidelines.Learn More & Apply