Essential Job Functions:
• Makes sure all finished goods product are weighed, sealed and labeled properly prior to palletizing and stacks on pallets according to specification guidelines.
• Lifting up to 50 lbs. is required with accurate inventory control. Calculates finished product on production sheet at end of shift.
• Assists in keeping packaging area stacked with proper packaging materials.
• Sorts, weighs and records waste as required.
• Watch equipment for jam-ups and running properly.
• Responsible for tearing down, cleaning and re-assembling of any equipment used in the processing of finished product. Including mopping, scrubbing and wiping down areas.
• Responsible for performing all duties in a safe manner and reporting any unsafe conditions to leads, supervisor or management.
• Performs other related duties as directed by lead or supervisor.
• Ability to use measuring tools and basic math skills.
• Maintain a safe work environment and adheres to all company safety policies.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment.
• Forklift and other material handling equipment trained.
• Basic computer skills – NAV
• Must be able to follow instructions, complete tasks on time and get along with co-workers
With a diverse range of duties including installation, repair and maintenance of food grade equipment, Maintenance Technicians provide hands on service, and troubleshoot mechanical issues to aid in production.Learn More & Apply
Our Warehouse Operators engage in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in our warehouses ensuring inventory is accurate and accounted for.Learn More & Apply
As an organized self-starter, Production Packers are responsible for the proper packing, coding and recording of finished products for shipment, ensuring all products have met our specific guidelines.Learn More & Apply