($40K - $70K)
Job Summary: The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide scheduled/unscheduled repairs of production equipment.
• Perform simple machinist, fabrication, and welding duties and responsibilities.
• Perform technical skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, and equipment for three facilities.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
Creative Food Ingredients, Inc. offers a fast-paced, team-oriented environment that strives to be the industrial bakery of choice for the food products market.
BENEFITS: Medical &Vision, Dental, Vacation/Personal Time, 401K+Company Match, AD&D Ins., Paid Holidays, EAP, Employment Referral Program, Captive Uniform Program, Paid Jury Duty; Paid Bereavement Days
Education and Experience:
• GED or High School Diploma with at least 3+ years of experience in manufacturing.
• Prior experience in industrial maintenance.
• Intermediate computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, etc.)
• Excellent troubleshooting experience.
With a diverse range of duties including installation, repair and maintenance of food grade equipment, Maintenance Technicians provide hands on service, and troubleshoot mechanical issues to aid in production.Learn More & Apply
Our Warehouse Operators engage in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in our warehouses ensuring inventory is accurate and accounted for.Learn More & Apply
As an organized self-starter, Production Packers are responsible for the proper packing, coding and recording of finished products for shipment, ensuring all products have met our specific guidelines.Learn More & Apply