The maintenance technician position is responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives.
• Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Perform simple machinist duties and responsibilities.
• Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
• Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
• Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
• Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
• Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
• Comply with safety regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
• 1+ years of experience working in a food manufacturing facility or 2 year degree in applied technology.
• Some working knowledge in a food manufacturing facility with previous mechanical, electrical, PLC & pneumatics experience
• Maintain a safe work environment and adheres to all company safety policies.
• Moderate troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
• Must have excellent organizational skills to ensure ability to organize robust planning and scheduling methods.
• Ability to use measuring tools and basic math skills.
• Strong written and verbal communications skills.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast passed environment.
• Ethical conduct.
• Strong time management skills.
• Ability to work individually and in a team setting.
With a diverse range of duties including installation, repair and maintenance of food grade equipment, Maintenance Technicians provide hands on service, and troubleshoot mechanical issues to aid in production.Learn More & Apply
Our Warehouse Operators engage in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in our warehouses ensuring inventory is accurate and accounted for.Learn More & Apply
As an organized self-starter, Production Packers are responsible for the proper packing, coding and recording of finished products for shipment, ensuring all products have met our specific guidelines.Learn More & Apply