Works at conveyor belt picking up, filling cases or trays with cookies and feeding them into wrapper.
• Picks up cookies and fills trays or cases according to package count or weight.
• Streamline finished product prior to entering packout equipment.
• Keeps packaging area stocked with proper packaging materials.
• Periodic scale “tare checks” when needed
• Inspecting product.
• Assemble boxes.
• Sorting and weighing waste.
• Work in close proximity with other employees. Depending on production variety warrants 30 minute rotation.
• Responsible for tearing down, cleaning and re-assembling of any equipment used in the processing of finished product.
• 1+ years of manufacturing experience preferred, food manufacturing is a plus.
• Must have HS Diploma or GED
• Must have good oral and communication skills.
• Ability to perform basic math skills.
• Willing to perform all tasks when and where assigned and as changing situations arise.
• Maintain professional and positive attitude and working ethic.
• Must follow all CFI GMP’s and work consistent with all food safety, quality and sanitation requirements.
• Ability to work individually and in a team setting.
With a diverse range of duties including installation, repair and maintenance of food grade equipment, Maintenance Technicians provide hands on service, and troubleshoot mechanical issues to aid in production.Learn More & Apply
Our Warehouse Operators engage in receiving, transporting, stacking, sorting, supplying, shipping, maintaining and recording of stock in our warehouses ensuring inventory is accurate and accounted for.Learn More & Apply
As an organized self-starter, Production Packers are responsible for the proper packing, coding and recording of finished products for shipment, ensuring all products have met our specific guidelines.Learn More & Apply